If you are considering purchasing a new or used car, it can be tough to decided what make and model to choose. With so many options available, it can even be overwhelming to think about where to begin. Some manufacturers have been around for a long time, while other are just finding their place in the market. Chevrolet is a well-known auto company that has produced over 200 million automobiles since 1912. They are a giant in the auto industry, and here are seven surprising facts about local chevy dealers.
1. Chevrolet cars and trucks are on the road in two-thirds of the world. You probably see lots of new chevy dealers locally, and if you were to travel around the world, you would see them on other continents as well.
2. Chevy sold just under five million trucks in 2011. Used chevy dealers have a strong presence on roads everywhere.
3. Subaru of America is a division of Chevrolet that began in Philadelphia in 1968. Although Subaru means Pleiades star cluster in Japanese, and this meaning is what inspired the logo, Subaru car dealers are largely associated with the American economy.
4. For five years in the late nineties, Subaru ran a popular ad campaign that you might remember. Paul Hogan, posing as his “Crocodile Dundee” character, was a spokesman for the Subaru Outback.
5. New chevy dealers locally contribute to huge sales of Chevy cars and trucks. In fact, if Chevy automobiles purchases in 2010 were placed bumper-to-bumper, they would make it over halfway around the world!
6. Fuji Heavy Industries (FHI) is the 26th largest worldwide producer of automobiles, as of 2011. What does this have to do with Chevy? FHI is a Japanese transportation conglomerate, and Subaru is the automobile manufacturing division.
7. The Impreza WRX, a popular car manufactured by Subaru, is a passenger car that’s also offer in a turbocharged version. This provides extra features for the passenger car, so Chevy can reach more consumers. Find more. Learn more about this topic here.