If you are like most parents around the country, you may be trying to squeeze the most into these last few weekends of summer. Whether you are looking at a weekend at the lake or a weekend on the trails, it is important to make sure that the equipment that you use will help you enjoy the weekend. With products from a Can Am Maverick dealers or a Sea-Doo dealers, you can make the very most of these last few summer weekends before the kids go back to school. From the longest days on the lake to the cool evenings out on the trail, power sport dealers offer the best options.
The fact that Can Am Mavericks are great for a variety of terrains means that they are a really good investment for many families. Any activity that gets a family outside and enjoying time together means that you are showing your children how to spend time away from their electronics. In a time when many children would rather spend the day inside on their phones playing games and texting their friends, it is important for parents to show their children the value of being outside and enjoying nature.
Summer Time Fun Is Coming to an End as Many Families Get Ready for the School Year
The Can Am Spyder is basically a three-wheeled motorcycle. It has a single rear drive wheel, but has two wheels in front for steering. This means that they are pretty easily balanced over a wide range of terrains. Comparable to other kinds of ATVs, Can Am models are a great way to make sure your family enjoys vacationing together.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the power sport industry and the impact that it has on the nation’s economy:
- Honda sold nearly 17 million motorcycles worldwide and about 308,000 to motorcycle shoppers in North America in the 2016 fiscal year.
- 13.4% of the U.S. population participated in water sports in the year 2017.
- American consumers in the U.S. purchase nearly 500,000 motorcycles a year.
- 47 is the median age of the typical motorcycle owner.
- Up from 6% in 1990 and 10% in 2009, women represented 14% of all motorcycle owners in the year 2014.